Application Form and Information for Participants
I am interested in attending the 11th Watermill Symposium in Wittgendorf Part II in September-October 2020.
* Please fill in
By submitting this form, I agree that my data will be saved by the Watermill Symposium organizers and used to process my request. I also understand that my name and images shared may be used by the Watermill Symposium for publications and online presence in connection with the symposium.
Further information may be found in the data protection declaration.
Terms of Participation
- Applications are currently being accepted. Last-minute applications are possible. A jury will decide on each application, and you will be notified by e-mail of the jury’s decision.
- After you receive your acceptance notification, please send your payment to finalize your registration. The participation fee for the Sasukenei-Smokeless-Kiln firing, bringing your pieces with you, is €400. If you come for the entire month (11 September – 11 October) and create here, the fee is €800. Should cancellation be necessary, the fee is refundable minus an €80 cancellation fee.
- this participation fee includes studio use as well as all materials and firing costs for your time here.
- Additional costs:
- travel to/from Wittgendorf (pick-up from a nearby train station can be arranged)
- accommodation – we can recommend several nearby guesthouses and will send you this information with your acceptance notice
- we eat together – the costs are shared among participants during the workshop (gluten-free; please let us know of any other dietary needs)
- If the symposium must be cancelled due to a virus or other unavoidable situation, the symposium will take place in August 2021. Any fees already paid for 2020 will be refunded, minus a processing fee of €80.
- Please upload representative photos of your ceramic work.
- Format: JPG
- Both wide and portrait formats possible. Image size: longest side should not exceed 1200px.
- Max. image size: 2 MB