Information for participants in the 13th Watermill Symposium in Wittgendorf from 10 to 30 October 2022
Terms of Participation
- Applications are currently being accepted. Thank you for sending your application, via e-mail, by September 30 or earlier.
- After you have received your acceptance notice, please send your payment to complete your registration.
The participation fee is €500.
This participation fee includes studio use during your stay and firing costs.
- The bank details for payment will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Travel – to/from Hauptstrasse 16, 02788 Wittgendorf; complimentary pick-up from a nearby train station (Görlitz, Löbau, Zittau) can be arranged.
- Accommodation – we can recommend several nearby guesthouses and will send you this information by e-mail; early booking is recommended.
- We eat together – the costs are shared among participants during the workshop (all on-site meals are gluten-free; please let us know of any other dietary needs).